My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, December 12, 2021

The OutLaws Sunday Songs and Rhymes Dec. 12 - 25 🎄

 Christmas by John Betjeman is our poem for the next two weeks at the Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge!  The whole poem is on the Challenge page HERE and is filled with decorations and all the wonderful Christmas traditions we enjoy but points out the real meaning of Christmas for many of us.  I am using an image and sentiment by Alex Syberia Designs and I am such a fan of these marvelous images!

I combined one of the images from A Vintage Collection Warm Wishes and the sentiment from Christmas Tree 2 in Procreate.  Using Copics everything was colored and layered on cardstock and designer paper with some twine. I used some foam tape to give it some dimension.

  I do hope you will come play along with us at the Outlaws Sunday Songs and Rhymes!  You can use a single word or whatever the poem or song inspires in you!  



No comments:

Post a Comment