My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Merry Christmas from Ike’s World Challenges!

 I cannot believe it is already  December 21st!!  Where does the time fly away to??  But it is and it is time for the midway post for Ike’s World Challenges #151 Anything Goes with an Option of Fur/Feathers!  I finally got to play with Ike’s Art’s lovely, gorgeous Snow Deer!  The background image and each deer come in separate jpg and png format and an image of the whole scene is included.  So lots of ways to use this wonderful set and I intend to use it a whole lot!


I colored and cut the mama and baby deer out and just barely dusted the sky area of the background with a Prismacolor colored pencil.  Before popping the lovelies on with foam tape I splashed glue wildly about and then came a flurry of glitter snow!!  It is the closest I ever get to snow so I play with abandon in my imagination!  I did spritz the back layer of light blue cardstock and the background image (before glittering!) with some Distress Oxide Spray.  The sparkle factor on this one is amazing in real life!! 
As you can tell I am so excited and a twitter with glee hoping you will come add your project be it Anything Goes (how easy is that) or show us some feathers and or fur!  We will stop our holiday merry making to dash through the snow to your blog and leave you some Christmas cheer!  We all hope you have the merriest of Christmas and happiest New Year ever!







No comments:

Post a Comment