My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Ike’s World Challenges November Midway Post!

 Time for the midway post for Ike’s World Challenges #150 Anything Goes/ Water! I went for a holiday theme that might be facing a whole lot of us this season!



This seems to be a message I am running into when trying to order presents!  I am always a late shopper so I am actually trying to shop early this year but no go!  I love Ike’s Art’s little donkey stamp and sentiment asking those dreaded words!  This little guy and his sentiment are Freebies on the Ike’s World Challenges blog.  Just click on Freebies at the top of the blog HERE!   Big NEWS!  You can shop for Ike’s  fantastic images at the new store Ike’s Digital Images!  There are so many awesome images and some freebies tucked away, too!

Grab those crafty goodies and create some lovelies to enter the challenge this month!  We love visiting your blogs and commenting on your makes!




No comments:

Post a Comment