My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, November 12, 2021

Challenge: Nov. 12th Falling into Winter Hop

 I love fall on the days it arrives down here!  A light jacket in the mornings on some days and back to short sleeves and shorts on other days.  We had some beautiful, colorful leaves last year but the hurricane stripped the trees almost bare in August so not much color this year.  I really am miserable in hot weather so I am drawn to all the lovely snow designs Leigh released in the new collection!  Christmas starts for me the day after Halloween and I made my first Christmas card today!

The little ceramic angle was made by my sweet Mama 💖

Ingredients:  Christmas Baubles Slimline Cards Make A Card Lace SVG by LeighSBDesigns.              Gold acrylic paint.                                                                                                                                             I painted the insert with the acrylic paint then glued to the lace cut front of the card.  This one is going to the Falling into Winter Hop + Challenge presented by LeighSBDesigns!  Details and linky party are HERE!

Leigh has a really great tutorial for the Elegant Snowflake Ornament Stand on the Inspiration Blog today! She takes it one step at a time with pics!  Check it out HERE and all the new designs and more at LeighSBDesigns HERE!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Nan, love the blue and gold! Your Mamas Angel is lovely!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply divine Nan, I love the luxurious elegance you gave my design, thanks for using it and pairing it up with your Mama's lovely angel! I've got Creepmas going on right now as my Halloween decor converts to Xmas heehee!
    Thanks so much for playing in our Falling into Winter Hop+Challenge!
    Happy Creating!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete