My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, February 16, 2024

Day 4 Gothic Valentine Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns ❤️‍πŸ”₯

The 7th Annual Gothic Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns is happening now and all the details and linky party can be found here!  While trying to clean out multiple craft areas I found this little skeleton guy who was just too cute!  So I had to make him a nice place to hang out on to celebrate the blog hop!

I used the wreath elements from the Spring Wildflowers Make a Wreath SVG Cutz Mega Kit and inked the edges with seedless preserves.  Next I did a print and cut of a black and red doily from Pixabay and layered the bottom layer of the wreath adding foam dots to pop the twig layer on top.  I gathered a bit of gold metallic fabric and glued to the back of the doily.  I added bits of foliage cut out of black from the kit and glued behind the red ribbon I added.  This mega kit contains so many awesome flowers and a wonderful box plus a bunny wreath!  I kept this kind of low key for the gothic feel!   Not finding my glue gun 😞 I attached the Skelly on some of the same ribbon.  This FaBOOlous fellow is smiling and so happy to be in the blog hop!  Happy hopping ❤️‍πŸ”₯



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous wreath you made Nan for this little guy!
    Thanks for joining in our Valentine Hop! ❤️πŸ–€

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightfully wicked awesome piece Nan! I love how your wreath SVG Cutz elements look like rusted metal and the perfect backdrop for you fun little skelly dude!
    Thanks for joining LeighSBDesigns 7th annual Gothic Valentine celebrations & hop and for using my designs <3
    Happy Creating!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete