My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Day 3 Gothic Valentine Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns!

Day 3 of the Gothic Valentine Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns has arrived! I am definitely at that age where I enjoy so many things from my youth so fondly!  The Addams Family show was always a favorite of mine when black and white television was a normal thing!  So take it away Gomez and Morticia! 💘

 

This marvelous quote is on a digital paper from the Grunge Hearts Decorative Digi Paper Pack from LeighSBDesigns printed out on glossy photo paper.  Too shiny for good photos but oh so pretty 🤩 
Then I framed it with the awesome Once Upon a Starry Night SVG Cutz (I couldn’t find either of these designs in the new store but Leigh or Val can let us know in the comments 💕) design also by LeighSBDesigns! After layering them up I attached some blue lights with a battery pack.  You can faintly see them with the light box light on.

Hard to tell but this is with the photo box light off!  The stars that have the lights directly behind them are glowing so gorgeously!  So lots of shine from the glossy photo paper and the blue twinkle lights!  Blue wasn’t my first choice but it seems they were my only choice so I embraced them!  All the details and linky party can be found HERE 🎆





4 comments:

  1. Ooooo wicked awesome piece Nan! I love The Addams Family too and thoroughly enjoyed all the incarnations including the new Wednesday series. This is a wonderful tribute piece and the blue light is just perfect!
    Thanks for joining LeighSBDesigns 7th annual Gothic Valentine celebrations & hop and for using my designs <3
    The Grunge Hearts Decorative Digi Paper Pack is now up in my store here:
    https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/grunge-hearts-decorative-digi-paper-pack
    The Once Upon a Starry Night will be up soon ;0)
    Happy Creating!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sweetie 😘. I probably looked right over the Grunge Hearts papers! My kids remind me every day that my light bulb has dimmed 😂

      Delete
    2. On my iPad which refuses to let me comment as my blog! Gothic gremlins I suppose 👺

      Delete
  2. Spooktacular Valentine piece Nan love ❤️🖤

    ReplyDelete