My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Creative Inspiration Challenges September with Kate Hadfield Designs!

September is here which means October and the possibilities of some cool weather is near!  But we can't get too cool too fast because our fantastic sponsor Kate Hadfield Designs is here! 💘   She has given us a play with the absolutely delightful set "On the Beach" 😎

I took three ATC size canvas sheets and painted some groovy, wavy backgrounds!  I colored the images from the set in Procreate and printed out then fussy cut.  I created my senties in Procreate and attached with on a layer of cardboard before gluing on my cards for some depth.  Hope you are enjoying your weather for August with some beach fun and that you join us at Creative Inspiration Challenges!








1 comment: