My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, February 4, 2023

February Outlawz Paper a la Mode Challenge!

It's February and it's time to create a project (no cards) with the theme "I love..."  That is an easy one and we do hope you come along and play at The Outlawz Paper a la Mode Challenge!

My decision for this scrapbook layout was super easy!  I love my kids!  I used some digital paper pakc set that was titled "Sugar Sweet" from "A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge"  ( this was a freebie pack on their blog.  They are on a break right now.)  It is a beautiful set and I sadly covered most of it up but it gave me a fantastic color palette to use!  I also used a digital image, the heart, that I think might be from Scribbles Designs.  I created this page in Procreate and used a ton of the brushes I have there (originally installed and some I bought and a few I created) and played with the bokeh effect brush and star illuminations...just overall had a good time!  Noah and Noel are polar opposites!  Noel was born posing and smiling for photos and Noah is my stoic child.  He is much more comfortable with the camera in his hand taking photos not being in front of one!  So tell us what you love this month!  Children, grandchildren, pets ( oh, my goodness but I need to make another page for my fur grandbabies!) your flowers, cars, you name it and if you love it show us at The Outlawz PAM Challenge for February!



 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous scrapbook page and love all the pics
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page full of love and memories! Great colors and effects!

    ReplyDelete