My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Queen of Hearts Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns!

 
Are you ready for Challenge #14 Queen of Hearts at LeighSBDesigns?  So this month it's all about the hearts! 💕  The oh so romantic Juliet Balleigh Monster Valentine Set is the star of my project!
Juliet is sending her love from a starry night (Vincent van Gogh inspiration) with gorgeous cherry blossoms falling to the ground!  I painted a 6 x 8 canvas paper with acrylic paints.  The Art Sherpa has a fantastic Frozen canvas with this gorgeous swirl in the sky on her Youtube channel!  Flicks from an old paint brush and some light pink paint made the cherry blossoms.  I colored up Juliet and the hearts with Copics highlighting with a white gel pen.  I added some pink strokes of the light pink paint to the two senties I used that are included in the set!  This was so much fun to create!  I am entering her in Challenge #14 Queen of Hearts at LeighSBDesigns!

 I am giddy with anticipation waiting  for Leigh's new designs that will be coming out soon at LeighSBDesigns Boutique Etsy💖


 

2 comments: