My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, December 2, 2022

Winter Sparkle Challenge #12 at LeighSBDesigns!

 I have been creating up a storm with the new Winter Sparkle Contemporary Christmas 2022 Collection from LeighSBDesigns!  I absolutely love the digital papers!  I also love the Snowflake Sprite!  The sprites are just delightful!  

I used the Elegant Snowflake Layered Make a Card SVG  for my card base.  I colored Snowflake Sprite with Copics and watercolors and fussy cut out before placing on my card.  I added a bit of gold glitter paint to her wings.  I used sentiment from the very useful A Charming Christmas Compendium of Festive Sayings also by LeighSBDesigns!  So this will be my first entry at the Winter Sparkle Challenge #12 at LeighSBDesigns!  Details and linky party are HERE!




2 comments: