My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

November at Ike's World Challenges!

 It's time for the midway posting of Ike's World Challenges!  The theme is White on White or Anything Goes!  couldn't be any easier now could it? 😉

I used the Xmas Fairy by Ike's Art!  She is a FREEBIE and one I always start printing out at this time of year!  I find myself going down one path with no detours for long patches of time in my crafting.   Realizing I was always worried about the amount of time something needed for coloring was occupying a lot of my brain cells, I decided to take a charming image and do very little or in this case very light coloring on it.  This fit into this month's optional theme for the challenge which was a double bonus!   I used the Cricut to cut the card pieces all in white and layered the letters three times for some pop up value.  I used Prismacolor colored pencils in light blue, light gray, and silver for the image and cut out.  I attached the fairy with foam squares and glued the letters on.  My daughter's name is Noel and right now she is in about the 7th day of the covid 19 virus.  This will go on her breakfast tray in the morning to hopefully cheer her up.  The virus is real so please keep yourselves safe as possible.  We hope to see you playing with us this month at Ike's World Challenges for November!  Remember, Anything Goes or play with some White on White!  I will be looking forward to visiting your blogs when you enter the challenge!



2 comments:

  1. Really lovely and I adore the subtle colour.
    I hope Noel is doing much better today x
    Thank you for taking time to make this for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, love! She is fighting the fatigue still but on the mend. Thanks for letting me create for your design team! I love doing it! Hugs xx

      Delete