My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Oct. 27th the 31 Days of Halloween

 

We are staring down the barrel of another hurricane tonight!  I can barely believe it!  This one is possibly going to leave us in the west of its landfall but right now we are just waiting to see who goes to work tomorrow or how it will play out. 
I’m so inspired by all the amazing projects being posted everyday by you fabulous bloggers!  Leigh’s spectacular luminaries inspired me to tackle the Cricut and I have some small luminaries on my work table tonight !  A work in progress so to fill the void here is my Boo! Raven 👻.  I am reminding myself baby steps as I try new things!  This is the 10th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns and it ends on October 31st at 11:55pm pacific!  Leigh's blog hops are stress free...you play when you want and how much you want!  All the details are HERE at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!  The linky party is there, too! 😉 

6 comments:

  1. Spooktacular Boo Raven Nan, love the background too! Stay Safe! x

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that raven. Hope you were ok in the hurricane and look forward to the luminaries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day 27 of my 31 Days of Halloween...so thrilled to have you joining in the spooktivities again this year with your absolutely wicked cool Raven make, I love it and I can't wait to see all your luminaries you're making! I know right, I can't believe yet another hurricane is hitting you, STAY SAFE!
    Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your BOO Raven... he is AWESOME! Hope all is well and you, your family and home survived the hurricane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, how did you create him? Great background too x

    ReplyDelete