My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, September 24, 2020

September 25th Leigh's Blog Hop Finale!


This is a 2 month long "Anything Goes" hop that ends September 25th at 11:55pm pacific!  Leigh's blog hops are stress free...you play when you want and how much you want!  All the details are HERE at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!  The linky party is there, too! 😉  I am posting this before bed just in case something prevents me from doing so tomorrow and missing the finale!  I  hope to get one more project finished but one never knows.   
I heat embossed a piece of mixed media paper after running it through an embossing folder.  Next came some Distress Oxide Inks in shabby shutters and tumbled glass.  I stamped the floral design and sentiment on the same type paper.  The stamps are part of the Enchanted Garden free set in a Papercraft magazine.  I used Distress markers to color the floral sprig and inked the sentiment with the Distress Oxides.  I popped them both up with foam tape and layered them on some cardstock.  Thanks so much to Leigh for hosting this wonderful blog hop!  It has been a very hopeful ray of light to get up and know some awfully kind folks out there are creating and looking at what I created for the day!  Thanks, Leigh and to all the participants in the blog hop!


 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful background colours - ah Distress Oxides on an embossed page...
    Lovely, Nan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous make Nan, it's so beautiful! Thank you so much for playing in my Stay Crafty @ Home blog hop over the last 2 months!!
    See you for 31 Days of Halloween...woohoo!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete