My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, September 6, 2020

POE Gnome September 6th Stay Crafty @Home Blog Hop by LeighSBDesigns

 

This is a 2 month long "Anything Goes" hop that ends September 25th at 11:55pm pacific!  Leigh's blog hops are stress free...you play when you want and how much you want!  All the details are HERE at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!  The linky party is there, too! 😉  Wowzer, what a fantastical new release we got yesterday from LeighSBDesigns!   Poe Gnome is just adorable and pure fun!  I put the pedal down and got inky and crafty with Poe Gnome today!

I was saving this cool Funko Pop Edgar Allan Poe that Noel bought for me last weekend for the 31 Days of Halloween with Leigh.  But when Leigh revealed Poe Gnome early I decided my little Poe guy was coming to the party early to help show off my card!  The background stamp is from Lost Coast Designs and I embossed it black and used Distress Inks over that.  I colored Poe Gnome with Prismacolor pencils, fussy cut the colored one and a blank image the same color, then glued them together.  I used a black Pitt brush marker and inked the edges when it dried.  I added some gold and white gel pen highlights here and there.  I cut a rectangle of craft foam smaller than the background and glued the background down for some dimension and stuck to the patterned paper.  Stuck that to some black cardstock and popped the cute little Poe on with foam tape.  I really, really love this image and it was a joy to work with!   Check out all of the new releases for STAMPtember at LeighSBDesigns AND join in the blog hop fun HERE!


4 comments:

  1. Great colouring of Poe Gnome and I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the colours. I saw the image yesterday and thought I must have that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Poe Gnome card Nan, love the background you created too!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. SQUEAL OF DELIGHT! I love love love love love him Nan!
    Such a POEtastic treat to see Poe Gnome getting some Nan love & OMG I do not have that Funko Pop...I neeed to get him for my collection ASAP!
    I'm now catching up on my hopping in reverse!
    So happy to have you playing in my Stay Crafty @ Home blog hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete