My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, March 4, 2016

March Challenge at Dragons Lair Designs!

We can start thinking about spring in my neck of the woods so bright colors and of course, Easter eggs are here!  The blue paper is from the Heavenly Collection Mini Kit given for February for Dragons Lair Designs Newsletter subscribers and it comes with some lovely elements.  The digital image is from a monthly challenge on our Fan Page from a year ago and I cannot remember the name nor find the link :( The challenge this month is a tic tac toe board pick 3 and play!  I chose Any Dragons Lairs Designs item, silver, and blue. Link up here .


I hope you will join us this month and play along so much fun to be had and a prize too!  Please visit our Facebook Page and Like us :)  Here are all of our links below:
  



No comments:

Post a Comment