My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Creative Inspiration Challenges with Pattie's Creations!

It's August and hot as blazes where I live!  Great time to be inside with the a/c cranked up and crafting!  This month at Creative Inspiration Challenges our sponsor is Pattie's Creations!  A huge thank you to Pattie's Creations for sponsoring us! 💝 Please visit her store on Etsy and have a look at all the gorgeous designs! 


I made two pillow boxes from a kit I had picked up at Walmart!  I could have used the Cricut but I loved the pastel colors that looked like watercolors so went with the kit.   For the box above I used the image "Folding Fan with Orchids" and colored it digitally in Procreate then printed it out and fussy cut.  The sentiments for both of the boxes are stamps from my stash that were freebies in a now closed paper crafting magazine.  The box below has the image "Hummingbird Floral Wreath" and  I used the same process as above.  After fussy cutting I popped them up with foam strips along with the senties.

These images are just so lovely!  We hope to see you at Creative Inspiration Challenges in August where  it is always Anything Goes!!  Keep cool out there!😎



No comments:

Post a Comment