My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, May 14, 2023

May 14th The Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes with Pattie’s Creations!

Here is our inspiration for this month!

Our fantastic sponsor this time is Pattie’s Creations!  Please give them a visit and show your support!

I immediately thought of my sweet Mama who passed away in 2016 when I saw this image!  She loved ducks in all shapes and sizes!  The love that moms show for their babies is a love that can’t be replicated.  I wanted to wish my Mama a happy Mother’s Day and thank her for all the love she gave me 💕
Gather up your colors and papers a glue and come play with us at The Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge!












2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mothers Day card,love the cute image and nice that it gave you good memories
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,Carole! It did make me feel so happy thinking about Mama! Hugs,Nan

      Delete