My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, October 20, 2022

The Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge!

 Our fantastic sponsor for this challenge is Fred She Said!  


Thanks so much for allowing us to work with your lovely designs!  Our inspiration song was “ O’ Christmas Tree” giving us so many ways to express ourselves in creating!

 I used Christmas Ornament 2 by Fred She Said and colored with Copics.  I created a night scene background with a forest of trees in the snow in Procreate and placed my ornament on the tree after fussy cutting.  I also added the bright Christmas star and sentiment in Procreate.  I then placed the scene on red glitter paper.  We do hope you will join us at The Monday Greetings Challenge!  Be sure to tell us what inspired you from the song to be in the running for the prize!





No comments:

Post a Comment