My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, September 26, 2022

The Outlawz Monday Greetings Sept. 26 Good Luck!

 Where did the last two weeks go???  Time for another Monday Greetings Challenge with The Outlawz!  Our super fantastic sponsor this month is Mirtillamente!  I had the great pleasure to work with "Le Pine: Margaret - Coffee" and you know she is drinking Pumpkin Spice coffee!

I used Procreate to make my card using the sketch from The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge!  The fall leaves paper and brick papers are mine that I made in Procreate with brushes and a photo.  I grabbed some journal elements from Paper Starr Studio Etsy titled "Fall Clip Art".  Procreate comes in handy when your crafting, computer and everything else in the house is in a different place!  Home renovations can tax one's patience!  Our required greeting this go around is "Good Luck" or something that goes along those lines and I used Fall Blessings for my greeting.  Do some play along with us at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge and pick up a prize from Mirtillamente!  I am also playing along with this card at The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge!



6 comments:

  1. Great card and image beautifully coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Nan! So cute!! Thanks for playing at the Outlawz sketch challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's an adorable sassy image :D
    Thanks for joining us at Outlawz Sketch this time
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful your card. Thank you for sharing at The Outlaws "Wednesday Sketch" Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thank you for joining the Outlawz challenge sketch.

    ReplyDelete