My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, August 19, 2022

The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge with Angie Bloom!

I am so looking forward to cooler weather dare I even say the odd cold day or two?  We step ahead to Christmas with our sponsor this month Angie Blom Digital Designs and two cards using the ultra sweet and inspiring images "Oh Come Let Us Adore Him" and "Deer Holiday Wishes"!

Thanks so much to Angie Blom Digital Designs for sponsoring The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge for August!  The winner of this challenge will receive  $15 to spend at Angie Blom Digital Designs!   I am showing two cards today because I was sick with Covid and couldn't post for the last challenge.  First I am showing this precious image with this sensational sentiment "Oh Come Let Us Adore Him"!  This set has several different ways that you can configure your card or layout and I absolutely love it!  I used Copics, glue and ribbon to set a starry night for the birth of Jesus!

My next card is from the very versatile Deer Holiday Wishes set which contains 5 images and 3 sentiments all of which are so very lovely!  I colored up this little adorable deer wishing a Happy Birthday with Copics and used Christmas papers and ribbons!
I hope you are inspired to come play with us at The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge this go round!  The themes are:
Christmas
Flowers
Summer Days
Animals








No comments:

Post a Comment