My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Birds or Butterflies or Anything Goes at Ike' s World Challenges, May

 Yep! Another month has flown past my window and it is time for my midway post for Ike's World Challenges #144 Anything Goes/Birds or Butterlies!  You decide what you wanna do and drop it off for us to have a look see!  My pick this month went to this adorable little bird sitting atop a stack of books!  I love birds and I love real, hold in your hands books (and my daughter is a librarian 😄).  You can find this happy bird at Ike's Art.....Bird Books!  And on a side note:  Ike's Art has some of the best images at really low prices!

This is a mash up of watercolors, acrylics, alcohol markers and stuff!  I hope your mind is humming with ideas be it birds, butterflies, humming birds 😅, or anything at all you want to create!  We just want a chance to visit you blog and see all the goodies!







No comments:

Post a Comment