My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Dec. 20th Final Day of Tis the Season Blog Hop!

 What will I do to make my lazy self limp out of bed and craft now that it is the last day of the Tis the Season Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns!!😱  Well, here we go with saving the bestest image for the lastest!

Merry Craftmas Sandy Oddleigh Wreath digital image by LeighSBDesigns!  I took the elements of the wreath and used them for the sketch elements for the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  The beautiful Val is hosting the challenge that ends Dec.  22 and is hosted by our totally fabulous Leigh at LeighSBDesigns!  I am horrible I tell you at sketch challenges!  I can go no farther than seeing each little component just as it is presented in the sketch!  Other talented folks can make out of the box, over the top from that same sketch and it amazes me!  But I had to play this one even if I knew it was gonna be simplistic I knew Sandy Oddleigh would make it sparkle!   I used the three paint tubes for the right hand embellishment and the Oddleigh Ink and ink blender for the left hand embellishment.  I colored everything with Prismacolor pencils and added some white gel pen highlights and some Golden high gloss varnish on the eyes, lips and metal pieces of the crafting tools.  This is one for Leigh's Tis the Season Blog Hop and the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge.




4 comments:

  1. Love Craft Sandy Oddleigh!!! Your coloring is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's absolutely adorable, I love how you coloured her and used elements from the wreath! Fabulously Nan!
    Thanks for joining in on the 'Tis the Season Blog Hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab make - wonderful colouring!

    Don't know what I will do now!! Glad to see you in the hop. Merry Christmas and let's hope that 2021 is a better year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Nan using elements from Sandy Wreath, it’s really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete