My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Another Day?? Summer Buzz Blog Hop

Click on the link above or HERE to see all the details on the blog hop and then just follow a few simple rules and drop your project off so you can be in the running for some fab prizes from LeighSBDesigns!   Posting another quick one before my bedtime!   Bugaboo Stamps has this darling image, Flamingo Sand? in their freebie section!  That's right ...freebie!  
The sentiment is from the Plumeria Lei Marci digi stamp set by La-La Land Crafts, I had it waiting to be colored up so I grabbed it! Either my camera is getting wonky late at night or I am 😜 with the scissors!  Colored with Spectrum Noir markers and popped onto an embossed piece of paper and the sentiment popped up on foam dots!  Done and dusted!  I am really not sure what date this should be so I am not even guessing :)   Click HERE to join in the blog hop!



11 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT FLAMINGO!!!! OH SO CUTE and the sentiment is PERFECT! GREAT CARD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute flamingo and fab card!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably more not having the camera square on, it happens to me all the time. Great freaky flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can't take a good picture to save my life! :) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. You have been busy Nan. Love this image and the colours you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HaHa, that’s just too quirky cute for words, love it!

    ReplyDelete