My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Day 2 of My Dark Valentine Blog Hop

No dilly dallying around it's off to the My Dark Valentine Blog Hop hosted by our fabulous Leigh!  You can join in the fun as much or as little as you like just hop HERE for the details on this easy peasey blog hop!
Some strange love is on the books for today!  I used the following images:  Skull Trio by Ike's Art (grab this freebie when you browse!) and Skull Roses Collage and Dark Sentiments 2 by LeighSBDesigns (now on sale!) 😊  I used my Koi watercolors for the background and skull trio.  Using tape around the image gave me a nice white line when I removed the tape after drying.  I popped a second sentiment and skulls on some pop dots and layered on black cardstock.  A little black ribbon bow and all done!
We have some fantastic projects already linked up for you to hop off to see!  And the linky to add your make is HERE!

12 comments:

  1. YES, that sure is some "strange love"... great creepy DARK Valentine. I love the combination of the images and coloring. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card using Skull Roses background and the Trio sculls!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Spooky make and composition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy My Dark Valentine🖤 Ooooo what a fabulously wicked cool creation LOVE how you combined my Skull Roses with Ike’s skulls...gorgeous❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creepy Cool. Love the overall design.

    ReplyDelete