My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Day 24 of the 31 Days of Halloween, 2019

Click Here for all the details to 
join the Linky Party and blog hop at 
Day 24 and some more Poe Love!
I added one of his rather creeptastic quotes on my bookmark!
The image, Poe Love,  is by Leigh! and you can grab one HERE at her store!
Happy Day 14 and I leave you with an image I found searching for Halloween quotes that 
cracked me up!  The image linked back to HERE.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Day 24! Oooo love my Poe Love is gracing your bookmark, he’s in for some good reading with you! Love the creeptastic Poe quote you paired it up with & that witchie quote is hysterical LOL! Thank you so much for using one of my designs today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote... AWESOME POE! Love the book mark. Happy 24th DOH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quote and of course Mr. Poe too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous bookmark...love Poe!

    Val DT LeighSBDesigns x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful Poe inspired Bookmark ! Fabulous sentiment..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Poe make... but I also love that postcard at the end!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a brilliant quote at the end! She says cackling maniacally! Poe has such a haunting face doesn't he.

    ReplyDelete