My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Coloring Event at Dragons Lair Designs June/July

As most of the fellow dragons know, I am running behind this month and every little gremlin that could jump in front of me and this project have jumped!  So a quick digital make was required and made so simple and fun with the papers and sentiment from Guilty Pleasures at Dragons Lair Designs Etsy Store!


  I am going into week 2 of my hard hitting Keto diet so working with the chocolate bits were very satisfying 😄 and would have been better had I not tried to lick the computer screen!  I took the FREE image from the Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group and colored it in with Paint 3D.  Then in a free photo editing program BeFunky, I brought in my layers from the kit "Guilty Pleasures".

Quick, fun, and done!  Just what was required for today's panic mode crafting!

Join us for the new fun starting tomorrow in the Facebook Group!





No comments:

Post a Comment