My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, April 1, 2016

Anything Goes this Month at Dragons Lair Designs Challenge!

This is my first month as the Challenge Team Leader for Dragons Lair Designs and as I type up my project my head is filled with getting all the important elements for the Challenge Blog right!  Oh my head!  But to distract me, here is my make for April using the lovely "Simply Soft" collection papers.




I made a card with the lovely soft colors and a heart embossing folder with a stamp along with the word "FAMILY" from Lost Coast Designs Misc. Words stamped on a small die cut label.  The flowers are from this kit I am almost certain, too. 

Please come join our challenge for April. You do not have to use our products but we love to see them when you do :)  And check out our awesome Fan Page on Facebook where you will find challenges there to enter and try for some vouchers to spend in the store!  All linkys are below!


1 comment: