My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, January 1, 2016

Queen Mab for Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge

The theme for Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog is "New".  I took a hint from the awesome Granne who is winning up a storm everywhere with her gorgeous work and used a brand new stamp that arrived yesterday from Butterside Down Stamps.  She is Queen Mab and has been on on wish list for a year and now I have her!  I used a background for a kit I made for my daughter to sell on her Zibbet store (student loans!) and a few bits and bobs from it.  


The image is showing a bit too short but it is ATC sized backed by a playing card but I am taking photos lying down as back problems have hit again.  Hope you can play along with anything "new" like New Years which has a lot of potential makes but a new stamp?  Had to go for it :)  Stay inky and messy!

3 comments:

  1. Did I hear my name mentioned? LOL! Gorgeous shiny ATC and fab bits and bobs. I so hope your back will be better, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ATC Nan, and good to hear you finally have a much coveted stamp. Not good to hear your back is out, take care and heal quickly. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday and Happy New Year to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Nan...sorry to hear your back is bad again...wishing you good health and happiness in 2016!

    ReplyDelete