My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, October 30, 2015

Time to Get My Snark On

The Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers is one of the most fun places to play ever!  This time the challenge theme is "Pink Halloween" how refreshing and also remember even though we end the month of breast cancer awareness, YOU don't end your vigilance in taking care of your ta tas!  So here is my take on a pink Halloween.


She is made on a canvas of a back of product packaging.  I used gesso, gelatos, some watercolor crayons, stencils with watercolor and Distress Inks.  I drew my whimsy girl some time ago and her dress is stamped with the "Grunge Tree" from Lost Coast Designs then cut out and glued to her body.  I added a pink witches hat with white added from my Pitt pen.  

I am heading on over to leave this one just by the deadline at the Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers Challenge SOSS #45 Pink Halloween.

Remember Check Yourself to Protect Yourself!! 

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh Nan this is awesome!!! So very glad you came to play along with the sisterhood for our Pink Halloween challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this canvas is awesome! Gorgeous. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is fabulous! I love this witchy gal and her fabulous purple dress! Awesome!~kim

    ReplyDelete